Grow your mind to grow a business.
If you’re interested in starting your own business, or supporting the growth of an existing business, then you would benefit from this accelerated Entrepreneurship Certificate. Our program offers course material that contributes to your success as a business person and entrepreneur, helps you think innovatively yet strategically, and provides the tools you need to develop a strong business plan.
The four courses in the program explore research case studies, hands-on activities, class discussions, practice and powerful business tools.
A Well-Rounded Curriculum
Course offerings are specific to graduate-level MBA courses. The graduate certificate in entrepreneurship is completed within six-to-nine months on the basis of completing five courses (15-credits), which are offered in a seven-week accelerated format.
- MGT 6735: Business Plan I: Overview of the Entrepreneurial Adventure
- MGT 6740: Business Plan II: Marketing and Financial Planning
Choose three of the following:
- MGT 6745: Branding and Social Media
- MBA 6620: Decision-Making Models and Strategies
- MBA 6631: Managerial Accounting
- MBA 6705: Markets, Globalization, and Culture