Get ready to lead as a healthcare administrator.
The healthcare industry is the country’s largest employer, with Healthcare Administration job openings continuing to rise.
The Healthcare Administration Certificate is designed for people working in the field of healthcare who hold non-administrative degrees and for administrative degree holders who have no healthcare experience and wish to move into a leadership role in health care. Prepare yourself for leadership in this complex, ever-changing, and growing field where you can improve healthcare outcomes and experiences for patients while improving operations and finances for your organization.
A Well Rounded Curriculum
The Healthcare Administration Certificate program can be completed in as little as nine months on the basis of completing five courses (15 total credit hours), offered in a seven-week, accelerated format.
The five courses are as follows:
- HCA 6001: Healthcare Organization and Administration
- HCA 6002: Economics of Healthcare and Public Policy
- HCA 6003: Risk Management and Patient Affairs
- HCA 6005: Psychosocial Aspects of Health
- HCA 6006: Long-term Care Administration