Distinguish yourself as an HR leader.
In today’s competitive corporate world, the ability to market yourself in a unique way helps you stand out to employers. With a graduate-level certificate in Human Resource Management, you’ll gain the specialized understanding and skills needed to be a strong organizational leader who is well-positioned to help your company attain its goals.
A Well Rounded Curriculum
The Human Resource Management certificate can be completed in less than nine months on the basis of completing five courses (15 total credit hours), offered in a seven-week, accelerated format.
The five courses are as follows:
- HRM 6000: Organizational Strategy and Tactical Planning in Human Resources
- HRM 6010: Strategic Talent Management, Training, and Development
- HRM 6020: Human Resources Responsibility in Organizational Culture and Change
- HRM 6030: Legal and Ethical Human Resource Issues
- HRM 6040: Contemporary Issues in Human Resource Management Practice